It is the mission of the Roxbury Day Care Center to provide quality child care for all families in the community in a warm, nurturing, loving and educational environment. The child care needs of all economic levels are served, enabling families to obtain employment or to further their education.
It is the Goal of the Roxbury Day Care Center:
- To provide high quality, developmentally appropriate child care for preschool children with focus on the individual child’s age and ability to stimulate social, cognitive, physical and emotional growth.
- To provide a safe, nurturing and recreational environment for school age children
- while their parents work or attend school
- To provide opportunities for families to be involved with their children’s education and have access to parenting support and education.
The objectives of the Roxbury Day Care Center are:
- To provide a curriculum which enables each child to develop new skills at their own ability levels, to prepare each child to succeed in kindergarten and to provide a safe, healthy environment for the children so their parents can obtain peace of mind about their child’s care.
- To provide a variety of activities in a safe, friendly, supportive environment.
- To provide opportunities for parental involvement in the operations of the Center.